Best Western Warrensburg Inn Warrensburg, MO Full-time Hospitality
Posted on July 6, 2021
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and procedures
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume
- Meets and exceeds revenue goals by developing new accounts and growing current hotel accounts.
- Achieves productivity goals as established by management.
- Direct Sales: Targets results-oriented high revenue potential sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established.
- New Account Development: Captures competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys in order to target and solicit those most probable to generate new business.
- Continually targets and prospects for new business through telemarketing, individual creativity and innovation.
- Develops strong customer relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Represents themselves with the highest level of integrity and professionalism, a service-focused approach, and a caring, sincere attitude at all times.
- Exhibits a positive and involved team attitude to all hotel departments and maintains open communications with all co-workers for the best overall performance of the hotel.
- Communicate function specifications, procedures and changes with affected departments including, but not limited to, the Food and Beverage, Event Services, Property Operations, Audio Visual and Housekeeping
- Oversee the break down of the function room and ensure proper storage of equipment