Nursing Home Administrator/Chief Executive OfficerBenedictine Health System
We are the ones that value you! Nazareth Living Center, a ministry partner organization of Benedictine Health System and the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, is seeking a licensed Nursing Home Administrator/Chief Executive Officer to manage the community's day-to-day operations in St. Louis, MO. Nazareth Living Center is a non-profit, full-service continuum care community offering multiple levels of care and housing. This includes 100 independent living apartments, 114 assisted living units with 48 memory care units, 121 skilled nursing beds with 30 post-acute care units, and outpatient therapy.
• Developing, updating and articulating the community vision/strategic plan in response to the needs of the community.
• Promoting and evidencing the integration of mission and values in all areas of operational management, communications and public relations.
• Managing the selection, training, development and performance of the management team to retain a professional, motivated workforce.
• Establishing and maintaining positive associate relations to position the facility as the employer of choice within the community.
• Monitoring all financial operations to ensure utilization of facility resources in a fiscally responsible manner so as to ensure the organization's long term sustained success in the future.
• Implementing and overseeing total quality management processes and principles within the community to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and assuring compliance with Federal and State regulations.
• Securing and/or implementing necessary/required consulting contracts, Medical Director and other independent contractors.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, health care administration or a related field; Master's degree preferred
• Current Nursing Home Administrator license
• 5+ years of long term care administrator experience
• Ability to actively relate to the staff, board and community
• Strong leadership, human relations, & communication skills. We offer a competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA/Vet Friendly