Opportunity Knocking – be a part of something big. Bayer Crop Science in Kansas City, Missouri has a
great environment and are looking for team-oriented colleagues like yourself, to help achieve company
success. There are so many reasons to join us.
Benefits designed to fit your lifestyle:
- $22.23/hour + Shift Differential with great earnings potential available when meeting chemical
operator requirements throughout a three-year period.
- 3 weeks Paid Vacation and 16 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Retirement Savings options including competitive 401k company match
- Educational Assistance (up to $7,500.00 annually)
- And many more company Perks and Discounts
What you’ll do
The Chemical Operator provides support in the production of quality active ingredient chemical
materials, while working in a safe and efficient manner. On the job training provides further learning of
the site’s manufacturing processes and equipment.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year, post high school, experience in any area of:
- Manufacturing Operations.
- Skilled industrial or construction trades, including (but not limited to) technicians,
welders, machinists, mechanics, heavy equipment operators, painters, or plumbers.
- Warehouse or Packaging environment.
- Agriculture or Farming.
- Transferable military experience.
- Ability to use or learn computer control/display screens, process pumps and equipment, various hand tools, use full-face respirator, self-contained breathing apparatus, and various other forms of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE.)
- 12 hour Rotating Shifts (7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am,) including overtime hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to pass a post-offer physical and perform the essential functions of the role with or without reasonable accommodation.