BANKING CENTER ASSOCIATEBank of the Prairie
Reports To: Branch Manager Classification:Non-Exempt Approved By: Senior Vice President/Retail Reviewed: 9-24-18
Develop strong relationships with customers of Bank of the Prairie. Assist customers in understanding how Bank of the Prairie can be a partner that provides valuable knowledge and assistance for financial services. Assist the customer from beginning to end in this process, including product education, paperwork completion, obtaining approvals and customer implementation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all customer transactions in a professional manner while promoting the bank through prompt and accurate service.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of bank products and services, policies and procedures related to the personal banker functions. Should be proficient in the areas of teller operations and deposit accounts.
- Effective delivery of Online Banking, ACH Origination, Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking, e-statements, Credit and Debit Cards.
- Responsible for the customer experience with any new product opening, and follow up. This includes proper documentation, required signatures, getting cards and checks ordered.
- Work with management on teller operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures; This includes running a teller drawer and assisting with vault operations as needed.
- Have knowledge of software used to merge data for operational reports, as needed.
- Have a thourough knowledge of all regulatory requirements; i.e., Bank Secrecy, Identity Theft, OFAC, Reg E (Electronic Funds Transfers), Reg CC, CIP, etc.).
- Other duties as directed.
- TO KEEP CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL.
- To carry out assigned responsibilities with minimal errors.
- To provide efficient, friendly, professional service to all customers.
- To provide courteous, professional service to all officers and employees, working to build a strong
team atmosphere between all officers, employees and locations.
- To willingly support corporate views, policies and objectives.
- To maintain a professional work environment and business like appearance in accordance with the
- To minimize unplanned leave and tardiness in adherence with the employee manual.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves
contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine
matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some
Other Skills: Be able to solve problems and multi-task. Have a proficient knowledge of Word and Excel. Ten Key by touch and computer keyboard by touch. Be able to lift 30 lbs. Be able to work Saturdays as needed.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Please email resume to HR@bankoftheprairie.com